Diagnostic Reference Lab
The Beverly Hills Cancer Center laboratory received a prestigious award from COLA for the Highest Commendation for Laboratory Excellence. We are fully accredited by COLA, showing our dedication over the years to being the best in our field.
With this technologically advanced on-site diagnostic reference lab, we provide rapid test results and decreased wait time to significantly improve patient care and convenience, providing among the top cancer screening in Los Angeles, and the world.
The diagnostic laboratory is equipped with the latest state-of-the art technologies, including Vitros 350 Dry Slide technology from Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Vitros ECi Chemiluminescence technology for Tumor Markers and Immunoassays, and our fully automated 5 part differential hematology analyzer, the ABX Pentra 60 C by Horiba.
Among the laboratory tests Beverly Hills Cancer Center provides are:
- CBC with 5 part auto differential
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Hepatic Panel
- Lipid Panel with Risk Factors
- Iron panel, including Total Iron, TIBC and Ferritin
- Anemia Panel, including Iron panel, Ferritin, Folate and Vit B12
- Thyroid Panel: including TSH, Free T3 and Free T4
- Tumor Markers and Immunoassays including CEA, CA 15-3, CA 125, CA 19-9, PSA and Testosterone
- Uric Acid
- Pregnancy Test Qualitative
- Point of Care INR
- Hgb A1C
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Your health is important, and we welcome the opportunity to help you heal.
To schedule an appointment, please call Beverly Hills Cancer Center in Beverly Hills, California at (877) 320-5131 or use our interactive Online Appointment Request Form.