Welcome to Beverly Hills Cancer Center
At the Beverly Hills Cancer Center, our primary goal is to cure every patient's cancer. Since we know that in many cases advanced stage cancers cannot be cured, our next goal is to make cancer a chronic disease, with which our patients can live and lead relatively normal lives.
We accomplish our goals daily in our Los Angeles facility, which provides state-of-the-art, cutting edge medical treatment, and caring attention to the mind, body and soul of each and every patient. With this fusion of science and caring, we find that we are able to provide our patients with the best possible healing, and among the best cancer treatment available in Los Angeles, and the world.
Ranked #1 Radiology and Imaging Center by expertise in Los Angeles
Ranked Top Ten Radiology and Imaging Centers in the world
State-of-the-art Medicine. State Of Mind Healing.
Your comfort and care are most important to our physicians, nurses, imaging specialists, technicians, integrative medicine staff and support staff of the Beverly Hills Cancer Center. Our group is dedicated to providing our patients with the best cancer treatment available in Los Angeles and across the globe.
Our Center includes the facilities offered by a major hospital in one convenient location with an environment that features spacious, comfortable and private treatment rooms, infused with color and natural light. We are determined to provide unparalleled care, maintaining high-quality state-of-the-art treatment and dedicated clinical research while providing comfort and sustenance to the whole patient, in a healing and supportive environment.
We Move Very Quickly To Help You Heal
In cancer treatment, time is of the essence. Waiting a month, a week or even a day to begin treatment can mean the difference between success and failure. That's why the Beverly Hills Cancer Center provides diagnostic and treatment services, in a single facility and joined by a single, state-of-the-art, electronic medical records system ensuring you get the best, and most rapid cancer treatment available in Los Angeles. Your doctor can have your test results immediately, not in a week. And your treatment can begin right away.
"We are committed to providing complete care, which to us is the integration of high-quality, state-of-the-art treatment and compassionate personal human interaction," says Dr. A. Eli Gabayan. "The center's goal is to pursue total health and wellness by combining leading-edge technology, breakthrough research, and a variety of treatment modalities, while comforting the body, mind and soul in a healing, supportive, and interpersonal environment."
Cancer Treatment Options & Education
Here are some of the types of cancer treatments Beverly Hills Cancer Center can help with:
Complete diagnostic and treatment services in one convenient location.
When you visit our convenient Beverly Hills location, you will find any form of treatment you could need, not only for the condition that brought you here, but also your overall wellness.
Top quality treatment:
- World-class, experienced and caring physicians
- Ground-breaking research and clinical trials
- Innovative radiation oncology center with IMRT, IGRT, SBRT and Cyberknife for the highest precision and minimal side effects
- High dose internal radiation therapy (HDR Brachytherapy)
- Highly individualized medical oncology (chemotherapy), ensuring your treatment is specific to you
- Gynecologic oncology/surgery, specializing in minimally-invasive techniques
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging center with ACR accredited MRI, CT, PET/CT, Bone Scan, Ultrasound, Bone Density, and Nuclear Studies
- Complete on-site diagnostic laboratory and in-house pharmacy
- In-house hematology department, to diagnose and treat cancer-related blood issues
Additional treatments and amenities for you:
- Integrative medicine & wellness services, including acupuncture, nutrition, massage, psychotherapy, and pet therapy
- Customized cancer prevention and screening programs
- Complete physicals and executive health screenings that are tailored to each individual
- Soothing, spacious center with natural lighting, providing you with a comfortable environment for your treatment
- Our Energie Café, offering smoothies, organic gourmet coffee and tea, sandwiches and more
- Personal entertainment, including wi-fi, so you can remain productive while you spend time with us
- Caring staff, ready to see that your needs are fulfilled
- Spacious, beautiful chemotherapy center with private infusion rooms
- Valet parking
- The Zen patio, a restful place where patients can relax with family and friends
Second opinion consultations
At the Beverly Hills Cancer Center, we are often asked to provide a medical second opinion for cancer diagnosis. Our reputation for being on the leading edge of cancer treatment naturally attracts queries from those newly diagnosed, or who are unsure if their treatment is the best option for their particular cancer. It is understood that patients with many decisions to make concerning treatment options are better served when they have the benefit of multiple specialists looking at their case.
Treatment for cancer can be complex. When the diagnosis is not clear, or where the condition is rare, a cancer diagnosis second opinion can be invaluable both to the patient and to the physicians who are providing treatment. Sometimes patients feel disloyal when seeing a second opinion thinking that they are showing lack of confidence with their current physician.
If you feel awkward about asking for a second opinion you can rest assured that most doctors encourage their patients to seek a second opinion. A second opinion also helps the treating physician by validating the diagnosis and treatment plan, or by perhaps finding a variation on the original diagnosis, which changes the treatment plan.
By seeking a second opinion, patients can be confident that they have made the best decision concerning their health and are then able to fully concentrate on getting well. Beverly Hills Cancer Center provides a full service facility for cancer treatment as well as collaboration with other physicians treating patients in different parts of the world. No matter where you live, you can obtain a cancer diagnosis second opinion from our world-renowned physicians.Schedule your appointment
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Your health is important, and we welcome the opportunity to help you heal.
To schedule an appointment, please call Beverly Hills Cancer Center in Beverly Hills, California at (877) 320-5131 or use our interactive Online Appointment Request Form.