Providing State-of-the-Art Lab and Imaging Services
The Beverly Hill Cancer Center is fully focused on providing a comprehensive facility catering to all the needs of our patients. Rather than sending them off to another location to get lab work or imaging, we provide all services in our fully accredited laboratory and imaging departments. This not only eliminates the need to travel to different locations, but more importantly allow us to provide lab and imaging results as quickly as science allows.
Our team of top physicians include:
- Physician team across many specialties: Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Radiologists, Hematologists, Internists
- Renowned Professors of Medicine, Faculty, and Scientists at hospitals including UCLA, USC, and City of Hope
- Affiliated with hospitals including Cedars Sinai Medical Center and St. John’s Health Center
- Board-certified Medical Oncologists
- Board-certified Radiation Oncologists
Why We Are Different
Beverly Hills Cancer Center has an environment that is both soothing and conducive to effective treatment. Driven by our unique model and goal to provide exceptional care, we have become the only private comprehensive cancer treatment facility in Southern California. Learn why we are different from public healthcenters.
Prestigious awards and accreditations include:
- American College of Radiology (ACR) Accreditation
- COLA Award Accreditation for the Highest Commendation for Laboratory Excellence
- Top 1% of doctors in the country, U.S. News Media Group
- Selected for the “Super Doctors” designation
- “America’s Top Breast Cancer Doctors” named by Redbook
- Publications and significant contribution to melanoma research and treatment, that lead to significant breakthroughs and the discovery of groundbreaking drugs
- Primary investigator for immunotherapy clinical trials for patients with melanoma and lung cancer
- Selection as Lead Investigator for a national, multi-institutional study of the GliaSite Radiotherapy System, a device used in the treatment of malignant brain tumors
- Ranked #1 Radiology and Imaging Center by expertise in Los Angles - ranked by Global Competition Review
- Ranked Top Ten Radiology and Imaging Centers in the world - ranked by Global Competition Review
World-class imaging facility
Our imaging facility is fully accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) as mandated by the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA). This ensures that a very high quality of service is provided to the public through a rigorous process of review of the imaging equipment used, personnel qualifications and the standards of practice utilized by the facility.
We are proud to have achieved accreditation from ACR knowing that our facility has undergone an extensive evaluation conducted by board certified physicians who specialize in radiology. ACR has accredited BHCC in all modalities used including CT, MRI, breast MRI, nuclear medicine and PET. In this way we are confident that we provide world-class imaging technology to our patients, in house and without unnecessary waiting for service or results.
Ranked #1 Radiology and Imaging Center by expertise in Los Angeles
Ranked Top Ten Radiology and Imaging Centers in the world
Peerless laboratory testing
Providing outstanding in-house laboratory services to our patients requires compliance with Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) regulations. These regulations were mandated in 1988 to ensure excellence in laboratory procedures throughout the country including hospitals, clinics and private physician offices.
The Beverly Hills Cancer Center maintains a high standard of laboratory performance and is proud to have been awarded the highest commendation for laboratory excellence by the Commission on Office Laboratory Accreditation (COLA).
COLA is a physician directed non-profit organization authorized by the CMS as a deeming authority to verify compliance with the CLIA regulations. In fact, COLA was the first private organization granted deeming authority in California due to the high standard of excellence for patient care and laboratory medicine used for accreditation evaluations.
Providing comprehensive in-house care for our patients is the entire focus of the Beverly Hills Cancer Center. Whether providing state-of-the-art imaging services or flawless laboratory testing our patients and their attending physicians receive peerless results as fast as the technology allows.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Your health is important, and we welcome the opportunity to help you heal.
To schedule an appointment, please call Beverly Hills Cancer Center in Beverly Hills, California at (877) 320-5131 or use our interactive Online Appointment Request Form.